Okay, shall start with this first:
A Nagging Mamma
whenever you're being nagged by a person who is close to you, normally what would come to our minds is only like, "Shit, can you please stfu?? I know what i'm doing, just don't bother with me! What the hell are you trying to do? Stopping me from doing whatever thing that i like and want to do?"
I know no one would feel good if the person everytime gets nagged and critiqued by somebody else. And even worse when u're unable to acquire their trusts. But think about it. who are u to them? are u only a passerby/stranger that have nothing to do with them, or some one who is very close to them and precious?
They care about u that's why they nag u. What the hell they nag u for if they don't care about u? imagine u're a super duper ultra baddie or a badass, would they bother to nag u if u're nothing to them? they'd just let u be and continue doing bad things till u rot. There's only one reason, because they care about u, u're so important to them, that's why they wanna nag u. Simply don't wan u to get hurt or harmed, prevent u from going wild and doing wrong.
There's a story regarding this matter, there was once a very smart student, always got scolded by the teacher. He's on the top among the rest, yet the teacher only scolded him when he's wrong. He couldn't stand it, he approached the teacher and asked, "Teacher, why you always scold me but not others?"
The teacher asked him a question instead of answering, "If I'm on the way to capital, I ride a horse and a donkey in a cart, should i hit the horse or the donkey?" The student answered, "Of course horse, because even you hit the donkey, it still will be slow" Then the teacher said, "Exactly, then why would I bother to push the rest when knowing they can't even do anything? And instead I'm being so strict to you? Because I know you'd be something".
Now i start to understand why some people would have high expectations for me, at least i know, i reckon, lmao. I know sometimes things won't turn out the way we want, yet we would never know till we've tried. Just remember to stand up at the point where u fall. Don't be afraid to fail. Because without even trying, we won't be able to know how good the thing is.
But before that, we need to listen to what others have to say, perhaps they're more experienced. Take the advice, think it through before acting. If u believe in urself, then just go for it. Don't ever regret of what u've done.
Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more (David Steindl-Rast)
No comments:
Post a Comment