Today early in the morning i was veryyyyyyyyyyy energetic, yet i don't know what's the reason, though. I was like carrying a bright smile entering the class and at that point of time, i started playing and joking around with other people in the class. Some still looked so dead, though. Some also fell sick :(
I was like couldn't stop talking and mostly were bullshit and nonsense, bla bla bla..i don't even know whether that was me..i was acting super weird today -.-" i don't know if i was just masking myself with laughters or forcing myself not to think about other things else.
However, that wasn't last long..i became very quiet and emo not long after that. Everyone was so dead and swirls in my head. Couldn't stop thinking as i wouldn't want to focus on works today. But i still gave the best for my team to have a good presentation, though. Other than that, i was like stoning and kept looking at my comp doing nothing.
All the way until end of presentation, end of 6P, end of exam..met Zi Hui and left for work. On the way in the MRT, she couldn't stop talking to me like some bumble bee buzzing around my ears, and i just kept quiet and gave her a very "chou" face. I knew she noticed that i wasn't in a good mood and she was just trying to cheer me up. Yet she was too noisy and i just asked her to stfu. I know i'm bad :( even Joey got scolded by me today. I feel really bad, sorry all if i had done too much, my apologies..
Couldn't be any betta if it came to work -.-" screwed!!! don't feel like mentioning about that. On the top of that, my "good-friend" is like finally paying me a visit ever since the last time. I feel so shagged!!
脑海里全都是你。。
期待,等待,慢慢的变成了无奈。。
I hope it would not be fading away so fast
如果能让我重新再来一次,我希望我不曾出现在你的生命里
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment