如果能让我重新再来一次,我希望我不曾出现在你的生命里

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Get very screwed up recently, eye-lid keeps twitching as well.
Yesterday was late for half an hour for lesson, the very first time that I was late for so long.
I actually turned off my alarm the day before and forgot to turn it on. I slept so soundly all the way till 8.15 am. Fortunately, my grandma woke me up and asked me whehter I had lesson that day.

I was shocked and jumped off from the bed!!
I was like histerically saying "Oh shit! OMG, I'm late..I'm late!!!"
I had no choice but to take train, at least it would be slightly faster than taking bus. Reached school at 9.45 am!! Rushed into the classroom and my faci asked, "Why you come??". I replied, "Why cannot come?". He nodded his head and said, "Good". I told him that I would never play traunt and it's my principle. He's a nicest faci, he actually marked me "Present" when I was late for nearly half an hour (Y)

My schedule gets very screwed up as well, due to the public holiday on Monday, each of my lesson is shifted. My 9.45am class has been changed to Friday, so I set the alarm on Friday, but I forgot to set the alarm for TODAY!!! This crap happens again and I overslept AGAIN!!! My grandma once again came into the room and asked whether I had lesson. I still told her subconciously that my lesson started at 9. But my instinct told me to check on the time and I went to see my phone's clock. OMG!! it was already 7.30am!! Overslept for half an hour -.-"

Jumped off from bed and got everything done very quickly. Took train again and it was quite crowded out there. Feeling extremely tired and was in the blue. Afraid that I might be late so just rushed all the way. When I reached Woodlands MRT Station, there were a lot of people at the entrance. Due to time constraint, so I just walked all the way to the in front at the scanner there wanted to get my way out by squeezing in. Suddenly there was an anonymous guy who was standing in front of me turned back and said, "Can you please queue up?" I don't know what is the bloody problem with him so I just replied by saying "Is there any queue there?" Then he said, "No, I mean everyone needs to queue up".

I was really flaring up. I know I was in wrong but if there's a queue line or queue up sign, I would definitely queue for it. But just WHAT IS THE EFFING PROBLEM WITH YOU, UH??!!! PLEASE JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!! Sometimes when I was in a queue and there's already a queue up sign pasted big enough to be seen there, still people just got into the queue by cutting in. I also didn't say anything because I wasn't in a rush or whatever.

Please, to that particular guy at the MRT Station this morning, I seriously wanted to tell you that it wouldn't make you a Super Hero by saying that. You just wanted to be noticed by people and be honoured for such a super hero act. If everyone has the sense of courtesy, we definitely wouldn't need PCK to sing all the stupid nonsense to encourge people to give way to aligthing passengers and give up seats for those who are in need. At least, I wouldn't dash into the cabin right after the door opens to snatch for the bloody seat like nobody's busniess.

Ok, should stop talking about that stupid guy, it will just make me angrier. I have a very packed schedule recently. Work, lessons, course, event, camp and etc. I still have to come back to school during the upcoming YOG break -.-" sian ttm!! Next Monday I will have IEP briefing which will last for the whole day, Tuesday I have Trade Show briefing @ Marina Bay Sands, Wednesday, the actual day for Trade Show @ Marina Bay Sands, Thursday, JA/FedEx Program @ School and the rest of the days would be working. See, there's only one word to describe all these, "SIANZ" :<

No comments:

Post a Comment