Wanted to sleep early as what I told Baby♥ just now, yet I can't get to sleep yet. Just came back from Malaysia for 2D1N. Visited my sister and enjoyed a little bit. Here comes to the end of my term break. New semester ahead, new challenges are faced.
Thanks to Mum and 阿彌陀佛 for the greatest grade I had. Feeling joyed yet a little bit distressed. It is hard to get improved, but it is rather harder to maintain a good performance. I am gonna work very hard for the upcoming semester. I don't know why suddenly I get so inconfident. I am afraid that I might not do well this time. Am I giving myself too much pressure? Yeah, I must say that I am aiming for something impossible yet possible. I am not a genius, and I am not the greatest one. However, this is just my goal. This time round, I wanna get the Diploma Prize in my school. Other than that, I truely am going to grab every chances of getting scholarship.
However, am I getting too much on my plate? I have to work. I have to study. I have to perform well in class. I have JA meetings. I have DARE competition. I have internship, I have exams, I have IG meetings. I have so many things to do and get focused on.
Okay, temporary solutions - Work lesser, Study harder.
And one more thing, I am trying to get healthier. Gonna train more, starts with at least one swimming session every week :)
Nitez ^^ Ciao
Thanks to Mum and 阿彌陀佛 for the greatest grade I had. Feeling joyed yet a little bit distressed. It is hard to get improved, but it is rather harder to maintain a good performance. I am gonna work very hard for the upcoming semester. I don't know why suddenly I get so inconfident. I am afraid that I might not do well this time. Am I giving myself too much pressure? Yeah, I must say that I am aiming for something impossible yet possible. I am not a genius, and I am not the greatest one. However, this is just my goal. This time round, I wanna get the Diploma Prize in my school. Other than that, I truely am going to grab every chances of getting scholarship.
However, am I getting too much on my plate? I have to work. I have to study. I have to perform well in class. I have JA meetings. I have DARE competition. I have internship, I have exams, I have IG meetings. I have so many things to do and get focused on.
Okay, temporary solutions - Work lesser, Study harder.
And one more thing, I am trying to get healthier. Gonna train more, starts with at least one swimming session every week :)
Nitez ^^ Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment